From: The Parsee Voice
Date: Sat, Jun 25, 2011 at 12:32 AM
Subject: TheParseeVoice ANAHITA YAZDI DESAI – THE SOCIAL CRUSADER
We reiterate with all the emphasis at our command that a vote for Ms Anahita Desai is a vote for progress, a vote for stability, a vote for traditionalism.
· Put aside all your doubts and worries about the takeover of the BPP Board by the WAPIZ trustees. It is neither true nor practical.
· Do not heed the charge of it being a gher-no-ghambhar, for it is definitely not! Remember, it is you and me who will cast our votes and decide and not the Board.
· It is not nepotism either, for there is no element of internal favouritism involved on the part of the BPP Board. She is a competent and accomplished lady in her own right and nobody can deny her the opportunity of serving the community as best she can.
· She is honest and forthright.
· She is a grassroots level worker and understands the aspirations and problems of the ordinary bawaji.
The second round of voting for the vacancy in the BPP Board is due to take place as under :
Saturday, 25th June 2011 – Cusrow Baug
Sunday, 26th June 2011 – Rustom Baug
So dear humdeens, please shake of your lethargy and make it to the polling booths this weekend. You owe this much to yourself and to your community. Please rewmember to take your voters'registration certificates and photo identification.
The Parsee Voice